Thailand Itinerary tour
Thailand, known as the Land of Smiles, is one of the most-visited holiday destinations among tourists from all over the world. Endowed with captivating attractions and bewitching enchantments, Thailand is a preferred Christmas/New Year 2022 destination for people who want to escape the shivering winter breeze.
It is enthroned with sandy beaches, exotic wildlife forests, skyscrapers, archeological monuments, shrines, happening restaurants & bars, thrilling cities, bustling malls, etc. Once you pick Thailand for your Christmas 2022 destination, you must know where to start to make your Thailand vacation memorable and blissful.
Here we will present the Thailand itinerary (Bangkok and Pattaya) so that you can plan your vacation fuss-free.
Places to stay in Bangkok
- Tuk Tuk Hostel by ZuZu ($12 per night)
- Fullrich Residence ($12 per night)
- S30 Hotel ($14 per night)
- View Palace Mansion ($14 per night)
Day 1: Bangkok City Tour
Things to cover: Khlong Lat Mayom, Taling Chan, Chao Phraya River, Khao San Road
- Your Thailand trip starts with a city tour of Bangkok. Bangkok’s floating markets are the primeval attractions of the city. Khlong Lat Mayom and Taling Chan are the two most popular markets that attract a ton of tourists every day. You can spend half a day here at leisure and grab exciting deals by bargaining.
- From there, you can head to the Chao Phraya River and enjoy a cruise experience that will never go into oblivion.
- In the latter half of the day, you can explore Khao San Road to enjoy the true essence of Bangkok. It is an ideal place for modern nightclubs, local restaurants and street food. Enjoy the foot-tapping music of nightclubs with your loved ones and try some authentic Thai cuisines.
- Now, return to your hotel at night and prepare yourself for the next day’s adventure.
Day 2: Visit the Reclining Buddha and enjoy a Thai massage
Things to cover: Wat Pho, Thai massage
- The next day, you can start your trip by exploring Wat Pho which has the gigantic reclining Buddha. Other nearby attractions are The Grand Palace, Wat Arun, and Golden Mount Temple. Wat Pho offers authentic Thai massage, which will rejuvenate and strengthen your body.
- After a fun-filled day, return to your hotel and enjoy the staff’s hospitality.
- Jozef Erika Apartment ($8 per night)
- Cu@jomtien ($14 per night)
- Red Planet Pattaya ($16 per night)
- Neo Hotel Pattaya ($17 per night)
Book now and get the best Christmas/New Year vacation prices.
Day 3: Visit Pattaya and enjoy an Evening Alcazar Show
Things to Cover: Pattaya City tour and Alcazar’s theatrical show
On your 3rd day, hire a cab and head to Pattaya. The distance between Bangkok and Pattaya is 147 km, and the cab price is approximately 1500 Baht (from Central Bangkok).
- Pattaya (the resort city of Thailand) offers many parks where you can enjoy quality fun and relaxing time with your children. Pattaya city is also known for its excellent and enjoyable atmosphere, making your trip more entertaining.
- After finishing your city tour, you can enjoy a live show at Alcazar’s theatrical hall. This hall organizes many live shows performed with energy, fun, and enthusiasm by various artists. The grooving sound, color, and light make the shows more happening through song, dance or parody.
- After this, you can return to the hotel for an excellent restful night’s stay.
Day 4: Coral Island tour
Things to cover: Coral Island and various water sports activities
- After a mouth-watering breakfast at your hotel, head towards Coral Island for the full-day tour. Coral Island is endowed with white sand beaches and azure water where you can relax or have a chilling time.
- You can spend the day snoozing in the sun or swimming in blue water. If you are an adventure buff, you should try water sports activities, including waterskiing, parasailing, and windsurfing.
- After a day of complete enjoyment, enjoy delicious Thai cuisine at an open-air restaurant next to the beach.
- Return to your hotel with some good memories.
Day 5: Departure
Here, your trip comes to an end. After collecting many memories, take your flight from Pattaya and return to your place.
This itinerary guide will help you to prepare for your Thailand trip in the most delightful way. The celestial ambiance and the charming attractions of Thailand will keep you entertained and busy throughout your tour and offer you a ton of memories to cherish the trip for a lifetime.
Book Thailand flights and hotels from Bookit N Go and make your trip enjoyable.